You will gain the knowledge, skills and understanding required for a successful career in project management.
This Project Management programme, offered by University of Hertfordshire, pulls together project management theory, practice and solid hands-on experience to provide you with an excellent grounding in project management theory and methods.
The balance of theory and practice is reflected in the research interests and practitioner experience of our specialist lecturers.
The course content covers qualitative and quantitative aspects of project management including:
- Time, quality and cost management
- Project leadership and team management
- Project management's contribution to strategy
The course also provides the option to select modules relevant to different project management application areas:
- General project management
- Information systems
Our part-time programme enables you to attend lectures on just one day per week, allowing you to arrange your study around existing work commitments. And this mean you will complete the programme in two years.
Why choose this course?
- Study for a professionally accredited Project Management degree.
- Develop the skills and knowledge to become a successful project manager.
- Learn from our excellent team of lecturers, researchers and industry professionals from a range of project management backgrounds.
- Choose from three different routes, giving you the opportunity to tailor your studies.
Our graduates go on to become project planners, controllers, project managers and senior project managers in a variety of sectors and a wide range of organisations.
This course is accredited by the Association for Project Management as being aligned with their professional body of knowledge.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Principles of Project Management
- Project Scheduling and Budgeting
- Project Risk Management
- Quality and Change Management
- Project Management Simulation
- Project Leadership and Communications
- Research Methods - MSc Project Management
- Dissertation - Project Management
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesProject Management Management, Organisation & Leadership Human Resource Management View 255 other Masters in Human Resource Management in United Kingdom
- A UK honours degree (at least 2:2 or above) or equivalent in a Business, Management, Information Systems, Engineering or Project Management related subjectORAt least one year's work experience in a project management role, combined with an HE (or equivalent) qualification.
International13950 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13950 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA9450 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9450 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.