Your main focus will be on understanding the complex relationships between business environments and the legal regulatory frameworks in which they operate.
Reasons to Study:
- Study legal and regulatory problems through collaborative activities, and investigate the critical application of legal theory to international business
- Explore the inter-relationship between law and business, and take the opportunity to consider and resolve legal and regulatory problems through collaborative activities
- Develop the legal reasoning, analysis, research and independent judgement skills that will enable you to apply theories to a range of business scenarios and provide an effective evaluation of the legal options that apply to the business context
- Gain an understanding of aspects of legal research such as socio-legal studies, the inter-relationship between organisations and stakeholder groups as well as the ethical dimensions that are considered in developing and operating business entities
- Benefit from an appreciation of different jurisdictions and their impact on the global business environment.
International Business Law degree offered at the University of Bedfordshire is placed in the context of advanced intellectual engagement with issues in law and legal theory and supports the critical application of legal theory to the international, business setting.
Taking into consideration the interrelationship between law and business, you will have the opportunity to consider and resolve legal and regulatory problems through collaborative activities.
This course emphasises the applied practical approach of business law and as such looks to the resolution of problems through an examination of differing legal and business perspectives.
The overall educational aim of this course is to enable you to gain an appreciable understanding of the interaction between the business environment and the legal and regulatory frameworks in which business operate.
How will this course enhance my career prospects?
By completing the course you will have the skills and find career opportunities in the following industries/areas:
- Solicitor in England and Wales
- Barrister at Law in England and Wales
- International Finance Institutions and Organisations
- Non-governmental Organisations
- Management consultant
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Intellectual Property Law
- International Commercial Litigation
- International Corporate Governance And Company Law
- Investment Treaty Arbitration
- Law Dissertation
- Law Live Project
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesInternational Law Business Law Master of Laws (LLM) View 352 other Masters in International Law in United Kingdom
- LLB or Joint Law degree with a minimum classification of a 2.1, or
- In the case of degree holders in disciplines other than law with sufficient and adequate legal content on the basis of merit, or
- Applicants with foreign qualifications on the basis of individual merit.
International13000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13000 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA7840 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7840 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.