The Digital Art and Design course from University of Nicosia enables one to develop the ability to handle complex issues, and to collect, analyse and interpret data. You will collaborate effectively in multidisciplinary teams, and experiment and adapt innovative and creative new art and design approaches demonstrating a critical understanding of contemporary theory and practice in digital art and design.
Students will also acquire the professional skills necessary to compete in the global marketplace for art and design. They will gain an understanding of ethical responsibility and of the impact of their work in a social, cultural and environmental context.
- Art: Museums, galleries, digital art applications at the public and/or private sector.
- Commerce: New media project management, the IT industry, communication technology, web design, social media, interactive media production, digital photography and visualisation, electronic publishing, games, advertising agencies, digital design, advertising and info companies, museums, galleries.
- Education: Teach in IT and design industry companies, at high schools and universities at the public and/or private sector.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Contemporary Art & Design Concepts
- Digital Publishing
- Interactive Web Design
- Research Methodologies in Art & Design
- Sustainable Packaging Design
- Stop Motion Animation
- Curating the Visual
- From Verbal to Graphic
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
Application Deadlines for European and Local Students - Please call the Office of Admissions
DisciplinesDesign Visual Arts
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed Application Form
- A copy of your passport (page with your personal details and photo)
- Academic Records (True copy of the original)
- Two Letters of recommendation/reference from professors or employers (for Masters and Doctorate applicants only). Certain programmes have additional requirements
- Curriculum Vitae–CV (for Masters and Doctorate applicants only)
- Personal Statement (for Masters and Doctorate applicants only)
- Evidence of work experience (where applicable)
- Portfolio (for selected programmes of study)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International9240 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13860 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
EU/EEA9060 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13590 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.