The Master's degree qualifies graduates for demanding activities, such as starting a professional career or, for suitable candidates, continuing their academic career in a Doctoral program.
A Master's degree in Business Administration from University of Zurich will provide you with the ideal prerequisites to assume demanding specialized or management roles in companies in industry, the financial sector, the service sector and in public administration, or to set up your own business.
Moreover, graduates with the right aptitude have the opportunity to complete a doctorate in Business Administration, an outstanding foundation for an academic career.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced Banking
- Advanced Corporate Finance
- Advanced Financial Accounting
- Applied Business Modelling and Analytics
- Applied Credit Risk Modeling
- Applied Quantitative Finance
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Business Administration Finance View 40 other Masters in Finance in Switzerland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- In order to be admitted to a Master's degree program, an applicant must meet the requirements set out in the ordinance on admission to studies at the University of Zurich. Student Services review the application in this regard.
- The Faculty will then subject the application documents to a specialized academic review and determine the applicant's level of study. The decision is based on an evaluation of the curriculum of the program of studies completed, as well as other documents
International1312 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 656 EUR per semester during 24 months.
National1312 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 656 EUR per semester during 24 months.
- Tuition fee is 720 CHF.
Living costs for Zürich
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.