The Music Programme offered at University of Nicosia it enhances and develops the students’ personal performance standards; the range of their performance experience; their effectiveness as pedagogues; and their problem-solving, critical thinking, and communication skills.
The degree is primarily oriented towards students whose careers will involve a combination of performance and teaching, with a specialization on a particular performance medium. Graduates will be qualified for employment as instructors in private and public conservatories and music schools.
- Freelance Pianist and Piano Teacher
- Violin Instructor in a private conservatory
- Guitar Instructor in a public music lyceum
Access to Further Studies
Graduates of the programme can be accepted into Third Cycle degrees (Doctorate Degree)
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Problems and Methods of Music Research
- Contemporary Methods of Music Analysis
- Readings in Performance Studies
- Principles of Music Pedagogy
- Advanced Music Pedagogy
- Post-Graduate Primary
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
Application Deadlines for European and Local Students - Please call the Office of Admissions
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Interested students must first apply to the MMus programme through the University of Nicosia’s Admissions Office.
Following an initial assessment of their application materials, qualified applicants will be invited to perform an on-campus audition for the MMus faculty. The audition will also include a short interview.
- Completed University of Nicosia application
- Transcripts of completed bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution. Applicants may have either a bachelor’s degree in Music or a bachelor’s degree in another subject accompanied by a completed professional certification in music.
- A written statement of purpose (500-750 words).
- Two letters of recommendation
- Audition and Interview
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International9240 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13860 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
EU/EEA9060 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13590 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.