Continuous technological, economic and social challenges influence businesses to seek innovative Engineer-Managers; not only to design engineered systems but also to: handle projects/design and development; create strategic plans; handle financing; interface with marketing; recognise and evaluate market opportunities.
An Engineering Management graduate programme has a three dimensional focus: technical people, projects and organisations. It prepares engineers and science graduates to become future industry leaders by building a solid business foundation.
It focuses on various management topics, mainly on innovation and technology management in specific engineering disciplines and develops graduates’ leadership, negotiation, and communication skills.
Programme graduates will learn to: coordinate and lead engineering projects; manage engineering teams, engineering functions and organisations; handle Accounting, Finance and Engineering Economics; participate in decision making processes; and develop and implement engineering projects and solutions.
Whilst building their project management skills through the Project Management course ENMA-500 based on the Project Management Institute’s (PMI) standards, students will be prepared to undertake the Project Management Professional (PMP) Examinations.
For Engineers currently employed in the private, public and semi-public sectors
- Technical entrepreneurs
- Managers of engineering and technology organizations
- Business consultants
- Human resource managers
- Product development designers
Access to Further Studies:
Graduates of the programme can be accepted into Third Cycle degrees (Doctorate Degree).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Project Management
- Operations and Quality Management
- Organisations and Human Resource Management
- Strategic Management of Innovation and Technology
- Leadership and Negotiation Techniques
- Statistical Methods in Engineering
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
Application Deadlines for European and Local Students - Please call the Office of Admissions
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership General Engineering & Technology View 15 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Cyprus
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed Application Form
- A copy of your passport (page with your personal details and photo)
- Academic Records (True copy of the original)
- Two Letters of recommendation/reference from professors or employers (for Masters and Doctorate applicants only). Certain programmes have additional requirements
- Curriculum Vitae–CV (for Masters and Doctorate applicants only)
- Personal Statement (for Masters and Doctorate applicants only)
- Evidence of work experience (where applicable)
- Portfolio (for selected programmes of study)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
Tuition FeeVisit official programme website
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.