The International Hospitality and Tourism Management educational program is fully delivered in English and lead to the award of two degrees - one from Varna University of Management and a second one from our strategic academic partner Cardiff Metropolitan University in the UK.
- There are many benefits of obtaining Master of International Hospitality and Tourism Management degree at VUM and the most significant one is the great career opportunities for tourism and hospitality professionals.
- VUM`s graduates become managers, leaders, and entrepreneurs within all the sectors of the hospitality and tourism industry in different parts of the world.
- By completing the IHTM program they are practically prepared for successful professional and career development in official tourist organizations, logistic companies and agencies, hotels and hotel chains, tour operators and travel agencies, governmental and international institutions and organizations acting in the sphere of tourism management not only in Bulgaria but worldwide.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Managing People and Markets across Cultures
- Tourism, Hospitality and Event Industries in Context
- Exploring Hospitality and Tourism Landscapes
- Research methods
- Ethical Research Issues
- English for Academic Writing
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- For NON-EU citizens - minimum 45 days prior to the preferred starting date
- For EU citizens - minimum 15 days prior to the preferred starting date
DisciplinesInternational Development Hospitality Management Tourism & Leisure
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Submission of documents
- Conditional acceptance
- Documents for registration and Visa D application
- Arrival and registration
International3000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1500 EUR per semester during 24 months.
EU/EEA3000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1500 EUR per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Dobrich
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.