- a rich understanding of the opportunities and threats posed to organisations by the current increase in data availability
- an ability to analyse, model and investigate large networks of peoples and companies
- knowledge of current practices, theories and issues in a traditional field of business studies
- skills in data processing (descriptive statistics, econometrics and machine learning), problem-solving, and decision-making (using statistical and data analyses to resolve organisational problems)
- proficiency in the use of a wide variety of statistical packages suitable for analysing large data sets.
Graduates from this programme are well prepared for roles such as data or information analyst, technical consultant, IT-related project manager and customer relationship management (CRM) analyst. Employment opportunities exist in every sector of the economy, particularly within the fast-growing service industries of finance, retail, marketing, and information technology.
International Business School Suzhou (IBSS) is one of an elite group of institutions worldwide to be accredited by the AACSB (Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business), a globally recognised standard for the highest quality in business education.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Contemporary Issues in the Ethics of Business Analytics
- Databases and Data Management
- Data Mining and Machine Learning
- Social Network Analysis
- Big Data – Applications in Business
- Business Analytics Dissertation
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
- For Mainland China applicants: 30 July
- For international applicants and applicants from Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan: 15 July
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Business Intelligence & Analytics Business Information Systems View 6 other Masters in Business Intelligence & Analytics in China
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- UK upper second class honours (2:1) or equivalent
- 211 Project; Top 100 of 2019 Shanghai Ranking--75 percent or above
- Non 211 project; Non Top 100 of 2019 Shanghai ranking – 80- 85 percent or above, depending on your undergraduate institution
- 3.0 Cumulative GPA (out of 4) or
- 3.2 Cumulative GPA in the final two years of your undergraduate programme
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International11781 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 17672 USD for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
National11781 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 17672 USD for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
RMB 120,000 for the entire programme.
If you are a graduate of XJTLU, you will automatically receive a discount of 20 percent of the tuition fee.
XJTLU offers a generous scholarship of up to 50 percent of the total tuition fee for all full-time masters programmes based on academic merit. Should you wish to apply for XJTLU master scholarship, please submit a scholarship application letter in your application stating the reasons why you should be considered.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.