The academic members of staff involved in the International Shipping, Finance and Management programme offered by the Athens University of Economics and Business are producing highly pioneering research in their respective fields of study.
Business executives are also invited as keynote speakers in the program. All the above are disseminated in the curricula of the course units to make up a distinct educational program.
The University is a highly acclaimed State institution both at National and International levels, which offers officially recognized postgraduate programs.
It offers excellent study copy volumes of scientific and business journals, newspapers and magazines, databases and specialized software in its laboratories. This enables fast and efficient access to relevant information and data for students, which is vital in pursuing high standards of research and study.
The School of Business Administration and the School of Economics are involved in the MSc program through their relevant Departments of Accounting and Finance and Management Science & Technology and of the International & European Economic Studies, respectively.
The MSc in ISFM aims to
- Provide academic training to graduates and executives that are eager to find employment or are already working in the fields of Shipping, Finance and Management and wish to obtain a higher level of professional development through an English speaking postgraduate program.
- Offer education in the scientific areas of Shipping, Finance and Management, in their specialized areas, to upper level managers of businesses and public and private organizations.
- Provide education in the scientific areas of shipping, finance and management to students with officially recognized undergraduate degrees who wish to continue their studies in English, as well as to upper level managers of multinational corporations or organizations in Greece whose business is transacted in English.
- Link the educational process with the specific needs of the local market and the international economy.
- Promote AUEB on a worldwide basis and develop cooperation with the international academic community.
- Elements of Mathematics and Economics for Business
- Statistics for Business
- Ship Technology and Terminology
- Financial and Management Accounting
- Financial Management
- Maritime Economics and Business
- Corporate Finance
- International Economics
Highly intelligent applicants with good undergraduate studies and talent, who are ready to work hard and have the ambition to reach top positions on the executive ladder.
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
The Program has a rolling admissions procedure, which commences in January, with multiple deadlines every year.
DisciplinesFinance Management Studies Supply Chain Management & Logistics View 6 other Masters in Supply Chain Management & Logistics in Greece
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Register at the University
- Two photocopies of the passport (showing the first page as well as the page with the stamped visa).
- Two coloured passport size photos.
- Two copies of a confirmation letter that the student is registered at AUEB (provided by the Secretariat of the program, in Greek).
- Two copies of a document that proves the student has sufficient funds to cover his/her expenses while studying in Athens (e.g. bank account statement or a letter from the University for Scholarship Holders).
- Two copies of a health certificate from a Greek Public Hospital stating that the student does not suffer from any contagious decease (the University will arrange an appointment).
- The health insurance booklet provided by the Secretariat upon registration as mentioned above.
International7600 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7600 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA7600 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7600 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Tuition fee: € 7,800 for the part-time program.
Living costs for Athens
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.