The Urban Planning at University of the West of England (UWE Bristol) comprises advanced postgraduate study in urban planning and is firmly underpinned by a wide range of research, some of which is carried out by the course's excellent teaching staff and by faculty scholarships, consultancy and links with practice. Indeed, learning is strongly linked to practice, helping you become an effective, professionally qualified planner.
Careers / Further study
This RTPI-accredited qualification offers postgraduates the opportunity to gain the knowledge and skills for a range of fascinating careers, in a field where there is currently a shortage of qualified professionals. Bristol hosts a range of employers, particularly in the consultancy sector.
It is accredited by the Royal Town Planning Institute.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Planning for Conservation
- Healthy Cities
- Grassroots Planning
- Urban Design
- Transport Policy and Finance
- Changing Travel Behaviour
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
There are no specific deadlines, but the sooner you apply, the less likely you are to miss out.
DisciplinesCivil Engineering & Construction Landscape Architecture Urban Planning View 292 other Masters in Civil Engineering & Construction in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- We normally require an honours degree of 2.2 or above. This course is suitable for graduates of degrees from any academic background, particularly social sciences, geography and planning.
- We can consider applicants who do not meet the normal entry requirements, but who do have relevant professional experience or qualifications. In your application, you should describe your professional experience and qualifications in detail.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International14250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14250 GBP per year during 12 months.
National9000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9000 GBP per year during 12 months.
- Home Module Fee (15 Credit) 700 GBP
- Offshore Module Fee (15 Credit) 1208 GBP
Living costs for Bristol
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.