The tools to take you to the next stage
Upon graduation, you will be able to critically evaluate developments and new applications of information and communication technology systems, and relate them to the roles and uses of IT in different business settings. You will also have an enhanced understanding of system problems and how to choose the right methods and approaches to develop systems.
Careers / Further study
UWE Bristol monitors its employment trends closely, and since 1986, we have ensured graduates of this course are equipped for the demands of the real world and are highly regarded by potential employers.
There is a growing need for creative IT graduates who can work with an ever-widening range of technologies and can meet organisational needs in business, education and health. This newly designed course tackles the challenges of technology in modern business and society, head on.
Our award-winning careers service helps you develop your employment potential through career coaching, a vacancy service for internships, placements, jobs, global opportunities, volunteering and community activity plus support for entrepreneurial activity, and access to employer events.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Strategy and Governance in IT
- Project Management
- Information Security
- Digital Design and Development
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- There are no specific deadlines, but the sooner you apply, the less likely you are to miss out.
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering Informatics & Information Technology General Engineering & Technology View 233 other Masters in Informatics & Information Technology in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- We normally require an honours degree of 2.2 or above.
- You need to have some knowledge of computing, either from your first degree or work / voluntary experience, which you should outline in your application.
- We can consider applicants who do not meet the normal entry requirement, but who do have relevant professional experience or qualifications. In your application, you should describe in detail your professional experience and qualifications.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International14250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14250 GBP per year during 12 months.
National9000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9000 GBP per year during 12 months.
- Home Module Fee (15 Credit): £750
- Offshore Module Fee (15 Credit): £1188
Living costs for Bristol
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.