This Graduate Diploma in Health Professions Education from The University of Western Australia is comprised of three core units which provide important foundation knowledge in the principles of teaching and learning, assessment, evaluation and research methods in health professions education.
In addition, students are required to select one elective unit of study as part of the Graduate Certificate course. The elective unit provides an opportunity to explore an area of educational interest in further detail.
This degree will provide skills, expertise, knowledge and understanding, which will assist you in taking the next step in your career.
- Principles of Teaching and Learning
- Principles of Assessment and Evaluation
- Research in Health Professions Education
- Clinical Teaching and Supervision
- Innovation and Contemporary Issues in Health Professions Education
- Simulation and Interprofessional Learning in Health Professions Education
- Program Evaluation
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesHealth Administration Health Sciences Health Education View 355 other Masters in Health Sciences in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
CRICOS CODE: 058207F
To be considered for admission to this course an applicant must have—
- A relevant bachelor's degree1, or an equivalent qualification, as recognised by UWA;
- A level and duration of health-related education and professional experience considered by UWA to be sufficient to permit satisfactory completion of the course;
- Completed the Graduate Certificate in Health Professions Education at UWA.
International42100 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 42100 AUD for the full programme during 12 months.
- National Commonwealth supported students: $8,825/year
Living costs for Perth
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.