Ensure you’re ahead of the changing business environment with our Master of Marketing, co-created with industry partners including Facebook, Isobar, Australia Post and Be Brands.
With our Master of Marketing, gain specialist knowledge to progress your career in an ever increasing digital and data driven environment. Marketing has become one of the most significant and powerful tools in the world of business and its study is relevant to all areas of business life. A knowledge of marketing can help individuals and business organisations understand how to use their resources to the best advantage in a changing environment.
The Master of Marketing at Swinburne University of Technology forms the third stage in a nested suite of programs consisting of:
- Graduate Certificate of Marketing
- Graduate Diploma of Marketing (GD-MKT)
- Master of Marketing (MA-MKT) or
- Master of Marketing (Advanced)
You will be capable of taking a whole-of-business approach to marketing and will be equipped to take on senior roles in digital marketing, advertising, branding, consultancy, market research, corporate communications and customer experience.
Professional recognition is available from the Australian Market and Social Research Society (AMSRS) and the Australian Marketing Institute (AMI).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Opportunity Discovery, Creativity and Design
- Strategic and Entrepreneurial Marketing
- Data Empowered Marketing
- Consumer Behaviour
- Global Digital Marketing
- Branding and Creative Innovation
- Services Marketing and Customer Management
- Marketing Strategy and Planning
- Marketing Communications Agency
- 18 months
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesMarketing Digital Communication Digital Marketing View 18 other Masters in Digital Marketing in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
CRICOS code 075391D
- A recognised bachelor degree in a related discipline or
- A recognised bachelor degree in any discipline PLUS a minimum of two years equivalent full-time relevant professional experience* or
- Masters Qualifying Program or Successful completion the Graduate Certificate of Marketing
International37480 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 37480 AUD per year and a duration of 18 months.
National29600 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 29600 AUD per year and a duration of 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.