The Master of Information Technology (Professional Computing) at Swinburne University of Technology is concerned with the mastery of theoretical knowledge and practical skills related to the design, construction, operation, support and maintenance of information technology (IT) solutions. This course will provide you with advanced skills and introduces state-of-the-art techniques used in the design and construction of IT solutions, as well as the research skills needed to assess the effectiveness of a solution or technology. You will gain specialist skills and become capable of working with information technology solutions at an advanced level.
This course provides graduates with knowledge and skills allowing them to seek professional work at an advanced level in the field of Information and Communication Technologies (ICT), and as a pathway for research and further learning. The Master of Information Technology (Professional Computing) allows IT graduates to further specialise or supplement their knowledge in selected ICT areas.
This program addresses the issues and technologies that are being widely adopted in industry. Graduates will be equipped for employment in IT and network positions.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Technology Enquiry Project
- Technology Design Project
- Technology Innovation Project
- Technology Application Project
- Requirements, Analysis and Modelling
- Business Process Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesElectronics & Embedded Technology Informatics & Information Sciences Computer Sciences View 40 other Masters in Electronics & Embedded Technology in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
CRICOS code 061755G
- Admission to the Master of Information Technology (Professional Computing) is available to applicants who have completed a recognised bachelor degree in information technology related discipline covering at least the fundamental knowledge of computer programming, web system development, database, and business applications of computer systems.
International26070 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 26070 AUD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.