Learn how new, innovative products get to market, how companies introduce innovation and how enterprises set up new ventures. Engage with the challenges faced by individual entrepreneurs, small and large companies and governments in delivering innovation.
The course at Alliance Manchester Business School is taught by members of the Manchester Institute of Innovation Research – a world-leading centre of excellence in the study of science, technology and innovation policy and management.
Graduates from the Innovation Management and Entrepreneurship course have gone on to a wide range of careers in industry. Recent recruiters include:
- ASDA, BNY Mellon, British Council, Cap Gemini, Cisco Systems, Deloitte, Deutsche Bank, HSBC, IBM, JP Morgan, Panasonic, PT Telekomunikasi, Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation Europe, Tesco plc and Vodafone Group Services Ltd.
- Financial Appraisal and Investment Economics;
- High Technology Entrepreneurship;
- Innovation Management;
- Innovation and the Knowledge Economy;
- Research Methods.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEntrepreneurship Management, Organisation & Leadership View 181 other Masters in Entrepreneurship in United Kingdom
- We require a First or Upper Second class honours degree (2:1, with 60% average) from a UK university or the overseas equivalent.
- When assessing your academic record we take into account your grade average , position in class and the standing of the institution where you studied your qualification.
International21000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21000 GBP per year during 24 months.
National13500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13500 GBP per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Manchester
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.