With the MSc Business Analytics - Operational Research and Risk Analysis program from Alliance Manchester Business School you will gain vital knowledge and practical skills to become a professional operations, project or supply chain manager in a globalised environment.
Our Master's courses aren't just for business graduates - from business analytics to operations, and marketing to finance, we have 15 courses to choose from. Join us to meet a careers advisor, admissions staff and current students and discover how our courses can boost your career prospects.
Also, a number of graduates have the opportunity to progress directly onto the Full-time MBA programme as a Young Potential Leader - could you be one of them?
There are many potential career roles for postgraduates with an understanding of analytical approaches in business and management - including job titles such as operational research analyst, systems analyst, risk analyst, financial analyst, performance analyst, business analyst, data analyst, marketing analyst, data scientist, business modeller, and operations, logistics, production, project, risk, quality, performance, or general manager.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Mathematical Programming and Optimisation
- Applied Statistics and Business Forecasting
- Simulation and Risk Analysis
- Data Analytics for Business Decision Making
- Risk, Performance and Decision Analysis
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- We operate a staged admissions process with selection deadlines throughout the year.
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering Business Intelligence & Analytics View 125 other Masters in Industrial & Systems Engineering in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- We require a First or Upper Second class honours degree (2:1, with 60% average) from a UK university or the overseas equivalent in a quantitative subject such as mathematics, statistics, physics, engineering, computing, management science or economics.
- When assessing your academic record we take into account your grade average , position in class, references and the standing of the institution where you studied your qualification. We particularly welcome applicants from institutions of high ranking and repute.
International24000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 24000 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA14000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14000 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.