The Master of Rehabilitation Sciences and Physiotherapy at KU Leuven aims to train graduates to conduct evidence-based practice in physiotherapy and to develop expertise in a specific domain of rehabilitation and physiotherapy.
Organized in collaboration with other Flemish universities, this programme is highly specialized. All applicants for the Master of Rehabilitation Sciences and Physiotherapy begin by taking the preparatory programme.Strengths:
- One of the only programmes in the field that offers an MSc degree where evidence-based practice and strong research are combined. Our research centres top the 17th place on the global QS ranking, 2th place in Europe.
- Excellent facilities due to close collaboration with University Hospitals Leuven.
- A flexible programme that allows you to custom design the content of your curriculum depending on the competences you wish to acquire. International options: the faculty is very active on an international level; students have the possibility to undertake (part of) the programme’s internship at an institution abroad should they want to.
Graduates pursue careers as self-employed physiotherapists or join multidisciplinary healthcare teams in hospitals, rehabilitation clinics, health centers and institutions. Many work in the field of special education, motor disabilities, and a number choose to go on to pursue a PhD.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Musculoskeletal Rehabilitation
- Neurological Rehabilitation
- Paediatric Rehabilitation
- Rehabilitation for Internal Disorders
- Rehabilitation in Mental Health Care
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Most recent information on the programme website: kuleuven.be/ma/MRSPL
International3500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3500 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA947 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 947 EUR per year during 24 months.
Most recent information on www.kuleuven.be/tuitionfees
Living costs for Leuven
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.