In particular, the Data Science program at the Sapienza University of Rome offers the necessary professional knowledge for the development of the big data collection, management, processing and analysis technologies, and the resulting translation of these into key information for the knowledge and decision-making process within innovative business and social sectors.
The program allows the graduate to find jobs in small and middle-sized enterprises, large companies, public bodies, local institutions, and public and private research institutions. Their step into Ph.D.s and Masters is also another opportunity for the Data Science Master’s graduate.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Algorithmic Methods of Data Mining and Laboratory
- Big data for official statistics
- Cloud Computing
- Data-Driven Economics
- Data Management for Data Science
- Data Mining Technology for Business and Society
- Data Privacy and Security
- Digital Epidemiology
- Earth Observation Data Analysis
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Data Science & Big Data IT Security View 8 other Masters in IT Security in Italy
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- student registration code (MATRICOLA)
- the original and a copy of your University-level qualification (achieved after at least 15 years of studies), translated into Italian, legalized or with Apostille and accompanied by the Declaration of Equal Value issued by the competent Italian diplomatic authorities(Embassy or Consulate)of the country where you obtained your Degree and in charge of the University qualification system
- the original and a copy of your academic transcript issued by the University, including all examinations taken, translated into Italian and legalized
- the original and a copy of your ID or Passport
- the original and a copy of your residence permit card(*for non-EU citizens regularly living in Italy)
- the original and a copy of your study visa for university enrollment (*for non-EU citizens regularly living abroad), with the original form A, filled out at the Italian embassy in the country where you started the pre-enrollment procedure
International2924 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2924 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA2924 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2924 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.