In particular, the Data Science program at the Sapienza University of Rome offers the necessary professional knowledge for the development of the big data collection, management, processing and analysis technologies, and the resulting translation of these into key information for the knowledge and decision-making process within innovative business and social sectors.
The program allows the graduate to find jobs in small and middle-sized enterprises, large companies, public bodies, local institutions, and public and private research institutions. Their step into Ph.D.s and Masters is also another opportunity for the Data Science Master’s graduate.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Algorithmic Methods of Data Mining and Laboratory
- Big data for official statistics
- Cloud Computing
- Data-Driven Economics
- Data Management for Data Science
- Data Mining Technology for Business and Society
- Data Privacy and Security
- Digital Epidemiology
- Earth Observation Data Analysis
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Data Science & Big Data IT Security View 20 other Masters in Data Science & Big Data in Italy
- a 3-year degree or university diploma, or other adequate educational qualifications gained abroad.
- at least 90 Credits (ECTS / CFU) in the set of Academic Disciplines (SSD) below:
- B2 level, or higher, English language knowledge.
Mathematics and Computer Science: MAT, INF
Economics and Statistics: SECS-P, SECS-S
Industrial and Information Technology Engineering: ING-IND, ING-INF
International2924 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2924 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA2924 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2924 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.