The world renowned Bang College of Business (BCB) has the best international faculty, corporate connections and international reputation of any business school in the CIS, as well as international accreditation.
BCB remains the best business school in the region to launch a successful and dynamic career as a manager, entrepreneur or business scholar.
The mission of the Master of Business Administration program at Kimep University is to prepare high-quality decision-makers and business leaders capable of solving contemporary business problems in a dynamic and competitive global marketplace, in a socially responsible manner.
The KIMEP University MBA program is designed to ensure that the graduates will demonstrate:
- Analytical thinking and problem solving skills
- Communication and leadership skills
- Fundamental knowledge of the business environment including economic, ethical and international issues.
- Essential knowledge in the core business disciplines of Accounting, Finance, Marketing, Management, Operations Management and Information Systems.
- Advanced, specialized knowledge in one or more areas of business
- Integrative business knowledge
- Application of theoretical knowledge to business practice and research
- Business Communications
- Organizational Behavior and Leadership Ethics
- Financial Reporting and Management Control
- Advanced Corporate Finance
- Advanced Marketing Management
- Quantitative Methods and Business Research
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- International Business
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesBusiness Administration View 12 other Masters in Business Administration in Kazakhstan
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed higher education
- Complex Test (CT)
- Entrance examinations by specializations
- KIMEP University accepts international certificates of GMAT and GRE tests for the appropriate graduate programs, which are considered on an individual basis by departments.
International8126 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 230 EUR per credit during 18 months.
National8126 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 230 EUR per credit during 18 months.
115630 KZT / credit
Living costs for Almaty
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.