In the most recent accreditation the online and campus-based courses received commendations, including the reflective practice incorporated into the course, the online induction Psychology course offered at the Aston University and the positive feedback from students.
This Health Psychology course offered at the Aston University is fully accredited by the British psychological Society (BPS) and allows you to study online at a pace that suits you, with no need to come onto campus.
Your future career opportunities
This course will prepare you for membership of the BPS Division of Health Psychology and towards further training and employment in health psychology.
After studying this course, you can apply for posts as a research assistant or assistant psychologist working in a range of chronic health or health promotion fields. Many graduates go on to complete further training (Stage 2) to become a Chartered Psychologist with the British Psychological Society and a registered health psychologist with the Health and Care Professions Council. Stage 2 of the training involves developing and demonstrating competences in research, teaching and training, practice and consultancy.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced Research Methods in Health Psychology
- Health Behaviours & Behaviour Change Interventions
- Health Inequalities & Public Heath
- Psychobiology of Illness & Long-term Conditions
- Research Project
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesPsychology Public Health View 179 other Masters in Public Health in United Kingdom
- Applicants with a good honours degree in Psychology, normally 2.1 or above, which confers eligibility for Graduate Basis for Chartered Membership (GBC) of the BPS will be considered.
- Students who have a Psychology degree with an equivalent grade of a 2.1 or above from a non UK institution but do not have GBC will be advised to apply to the BPS for recognition of their degree and confirmation of eligibility of GBC. This will be a requirement of securing their place on the course.
- Applicants whose first language is not English will be required to provide evidence of an English language qualification. Find out more about our English language requirements.
International6600 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9900 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
EU/EEA6600 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9900 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
- UK/EU students: £550 per 10 credits
- International students: £550 per 10 credits
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.