The International Business Administration program of the National Chengchi University offers all course instruction in English with a specific focus on Asia-Pacific business dynamics, and cross-cultural understanding. Half of the students and faculty are local Taiwan citizens and the latter half are representing a diverse mixture of people from more than 35 countries in 5 continents. The program is slated for 1.5-2 years of instruction (Maximum 4 years to fulfill program requirements) and requires a minimum of 42 credit hours for completion. To get a better idea if the IMBA program is right for you, you are welcome to view the information on the website regarding the program, admissions, faculty and students, and more.
The NCCU International MBA has dual accreditation by the "Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business" (AACSB) and the "European Quality Improvement System" (EQUIS), a key indicator of our quality resources in business education. In 2018, we became the 65th member of the "Partnership in International Management" (PIM), a consortium of leading international business schools.
With the continued growth of Asia’s emerging economies and the expansion of firms on a global scale, the NCCU IMBA offers the perfect venue for international candidates to learn about Asian economies and for Taiwanese candidates to benefit from an international education without traveling abroad.
Global View with an Asian Perspective
The unique design of the IMBA curriculum aims to equip students with the fundamental knowledge of international commerce and leverage on this to provide students with a global view as well as an Asian perspective of the world's emerging business trends.
Students have the option of specializing their degree in Management in Asia. While all courses capture an international outlook of business and how it applies in the Asian context, certain courses concentrate mainly on practices within Asia.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Managerial Economics
- Business Quantitative Methods
- Leaders Forum
- Corporate Social Responsibility and Ethics
- Management Information Systems
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 7 other Masters in Business Administration in Taiwan
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Completion of or the equivalent of a four-year bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- Minimum of two years of full-time post baccalaureate work experience
- Satisfactory previous academic achievement
- Completed application form
- Two recommendation letters
- Official transcripts from each college/university attended
- A copy of most recent university/college diploma
- A copy of TOEFL/IELTS/TOEIC scores or other evidence of English proficiency
- GMAT or GRE scores are currently not required but preferred
- Application fee
- Proof of Financial Solvency (For international applicants only)
- Proof of Nationality (For international applicants only)
International6295 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12591 USD for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
National6295 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12591 USD for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
- 369,600 NT$ per full programme
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.