Modules at Ecology and Environmental Management from Liverpool Hope University are designed to reflect staff research and professional expertise, and advance student’s professional and academic development. Students are supported to become accomplished independent researchers.
Graduates from the MSc Ecology and Environmental Management are expected to be highly employable in diverse sectors including local and central government, environmental consultancies and NGOs such as wildlife trusts and conservation bodies.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Principles and theories of ecology and environmental management
- Research methods for ecology and environmental Management
- Biodiversity conservation
- Coastal ecology, change and management
- Field survey
- Professional skills for ecology and environmental management
- Professional practice for ecologists and environmental managers
- Research project
- 12 months
- 27 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
We advise you to apply for a postgraduate degree as early as possible.
DisciplinesEnvironmental Management Ecology Environmental Sciences View 211 other Masters in Environmental Sciences in United Kingdom
- Normally a First Class or Upper Second Class Honours Degree in a relevant discipline such as Environmental Management/Science, Geography, Biological Sciences, or Earth Sciences. Applicants with other degree qualifications or equivalent professional experience may also be considered.
- Relevant professional experience.
- English proficiency
International11400 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11400 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA6000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6000 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.