You’ll gain in-depth knowledge and understanding of the theoretical and applied perspectives of engineering management and leadership. You'll also have the opportunity to develop your areas of interest through a range of specialist modules and completion of a major project.
You’ll undertake real-life projects throughout your course with modules taught using industry-related case studies and current research in the field. We're uniquely positioned, in the heart of UK engineering and manufacturing, to be able to welcome guest speakers from leading companies to share their experiences with you. Field trips to regional businesses will give you a real insight into industry.
Graduates from the Engineering Management course from Aston University have moved on to build successful careers internationally across energy, utility, manufacturing and other technology-based businesses. They have taken on a range of roles with many working as part of multidisciplinary teams including in product design, procurement, supply chain and quality activities.
- Strategic Management and Finance
- Customer Engagement in an Engineering Enterprise
- Project Management
- Human Resources and Change Management
- Operational Effectiveness, Lean and Agile Manufacturing
- Research Methods
- Management in Engineering and Enterprises
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesEngineering Management View 174 other Masters in Engineering Management in United Kingdom
- A first or second UK Honours Degree or overseas equivalent. Two years experience in an appropriate engineering post is an advantage.
- Qualifications from outside the UK will also be considered: the course administration office will advise as to whether these qualifications are the equivalent of the level of Honours degree required.
- Applicants whose first language is not English will be required to provide evidence of an English language qualification.
International20700 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20700 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
National11000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11000 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Birmingham
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.