This Master’s programme in Enterprise Risk Management from the Open University of Cyprusis designed to provide formal education contemporary Risk Management and its natural extensions to Crisis and Emergency Management to graduates.
This Master’s programme in Enterprise Risk Management is designed around four year-long thematic units which capture the essential knowledge, and skills that are essential to a competent and contemporary Chief Risk Officer in any type of organization or enterprise. The programme is composed by 120 ECTS (European Credit Transfer System).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Organization and Management - The Environment of Risk Management
- Advanced Quantitative Methods for Risk Managers and Decision Making
- Risk Management and Risk Management Standards
- Crisis Management and Business Continuity Planning
- Master’s Thesis
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEntrepreneurship Management, Organisation & Leadership
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Applicants must hold an undergraduate degree from a valid/recognized higher education institution.
- All candidates must have a very good knowledge of the English language in order to be able to attend successfully the programme.
International3000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6000 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA3000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6000 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.