This Master’s programme in Enterprise Risk Management from the Open University of Cyprusis designed to provide formal education contemporary Risk Management and its natural extensions to Crisis and Emergency Management to graduates.
- This Master’s programme in Enterprise Risk Management is designed around four year-long thematic units which capture the essential knowledge, and skills that are essential to a competent and contemporary Chief Risk Officer in any type of organization or enterprise.
- Organization and Management - The Environment of Risk Management
- Advanced Quantitative Methods for Risk Managers and Decision Making
- Risk Management and Risk Management Standards
- Crisis Management and Business Continuity Planning
- Master’s Thesis
- 24 months
- 72 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEntrepreneurship Management Studies View 3 other Masters in Entrepreneurship in Cyprus
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants must hold an undergraduate degree from a valid/recognized higher education institution.
- All candidates must have a very good knowledge of the English language in order to be able to attend successfully the programme.
International3000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6000 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
EU/EEA3000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6000 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
Living costs for Nicosia
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.