This highly focused Automotive Engineering course at Coventry University has been developed in consultation with our impressive network of industry partners, including Jaguar Land Rover. It also draws on the industrial experience of academics and research activity covering the major specialisms, such as aerodynamics, propulsion systems, vehicle safety, vehicle dynamics and connected vehicles.
The course has a strong focus on the current demands of the automotive industry and will provide you with an opportunity to gain the skills and knowledge required to be able to start making a positive contribution to the company you work for from day one.
Industry-related projects will give you a feel of what the demands and expectations will be at you future workplace, as well as enabling you to practice and apply your skills to real engineering projects. You can also gain practical, hands-on experience in preparing, running and analysing results from experimental testing and numerical analysis.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Ground Vehicle Dynamics
- Ground Vehicle Aerodynamics
- Advanced Propulsion Systems
- Global Professional Development - Creativity, Change and Innovation
- Dynamics Theme Viva
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesAutomotive Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 43 other Masters in Automotive Engineering in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- To apply to this course you should have a minimum 2:2 honours degree in an appropriate engineering discipline such as Mechanical, Automotive, Motorsport, or Aerospace Engineering.
- However, entry qualifications are flexible and applications are welcomed from or other technical disciplines, mature candidates and those with industrial experience, these will be reviewed by the course director.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International17900 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17900 GBP per year during 12 months.
National14250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14250 GBP per year during 12 months.
- £4,000 (Work placement option additional fee)
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.