The Computer Science degree at Coventry University is designed and delivered with input from our industry contacts. Upon completion of the course we aim for you to acquire advanced skills and knowledge which could lead to careers such as computer system designer, programmer, consultant or researcher.
The practical nature of our course means that upon successful graduation, you should have developed a wide range of technical, analytical, design and professional skills, which will support a move into a range of IT and computing related areas. The course content is annually reviewed within the School of Computing, Electronics and Mathematics (CEM) in consultation with industry experts to ensure its currency and validity.
Coventry University is committed to preparing you for your future career and giving you the opportunity to develop a competitive edge in the graduate job market. The university’s Talent Team provide a wide range of support services to help you plan and prepare for your career.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Computer Architecture and System Programming
- Artificial Neural Networks
- Web Applications and AI
- Machine Learning and Big Data
- Security of Emerging Connected Systems
- Mobile Platforms and Application Development
- Software Development Project
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Sciences Computer Sciences View 633 other Masters in Computer Sciences in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
To enter the course you need to have one of the following:
- A minimum of a second class honours degree in a computing related subject. Applications from graduates in other disciplines (such as mathematics, physics or engineering) with experience in programming would also be considered on individual merits.
- An unclassified degree plus at least two years' further study or professional experience in computing related subjects.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International17900 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17900 GBP per year during .
National14250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14250 GBP per year during .
Living costs for Coventry
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.