The Computer Science degree at Coventry University is designed and delivered with input from our industry contacts. Upon completion of the course we aim for you to acquire advanced skills and knowledge which could lead to careers such as computer system designer, programmer, consultant or researcher.
The practical nature of our course means that upon successful graduation, you should have developed a wide range of technical, analytical, design and professional skills, which will support a move into a range of IT and computing related areas. The course content is annually reviewed within the School of Computing, Electronics and Mathematics (CEM) in consultation with industry experts to ensure its currency and validity.
Coventry University is committed to preparing you for your future career and giving you the opportunity to develop a competitive edge in the graduate job market. The university’s Talent Team provide a wide range of support services to help you plan and prepare for your career.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced Software Design and Development;
- Computer Architectures and Principles;
- Internet Systems Development
- Advanced Computing Technologies
- Research Methods in Computing
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Sciences Computer Sciences View 588 other Masters in Computer Sciences in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
To enter the course you need to have one of the following:
- A minimum of a second class honours degree in a computing related subject. Applications from graduates in other disciplines (such as mathematics, physics or engineering) with experience in programming would also be considered on individual merits.
- An unclassified degree plus at least two years' further study or professional experience in computing related subjects.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International16600 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 16600 GBP per year and a duration of .
EU/EEA9200 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9200 GBP per year and a duration of .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.