International Public Administration course at the University of Macedonia is to provide students, employees in the public and private sector as well as people considering a career change, with an education that will prepare them for employment in International Organizations, the Diplomatic Service or in positions where knowledge of the International System and its functions is important
The Program will accept maximum 30 students
- International Relations Theory/ International Public Governance
- Diplomacy and Global Governance
- Principles of Public Administration
- International Law
- The International Economic System and its Institutions
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants must be university graduates and have a good knowledge of the English language certified by Cambridge or Michigan Proficiency or English speaking university degree or by a minimum TOEFL score 79 (Computer based) or 213 (Internet based) or by a minimum IELTS score 6.5.
- A completed application form
- Certified academic transcripts of university degree translated in English or Greek where appropriate
- Proof of Proficiency in English
- Two letters of reference
- Copy of ID or Passport
International2433 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3650 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
National2433 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3650 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
Living costs for Thessaloníki
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.