Our experienced faculty will teach you the how’s and the why’s of the international system and help you excel in an international civil service environment. A multidisciplinary course designed to meet the academic and professional needs of a career for which a world perspective is a major requirement.
The course consists of three semesters, two of which require class attendance, while the third is dedicated to the writing of a dissertation. During the third semester students are not required to reside in Thessaloniki.
Thessaloniki is a lively seaside city with more than 100,000 students. It is full of history and local color with many recreational opportunities.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Subjects taught are as follows:
- International Relations Theory
- Diplomacy and Global Governance
- Principles of Public Administration
- International Law
- The International Economic System and its Institutions
- Decision Making and Mediation
- International History and the International System
- European Union Government and Politics
- International Human Resources Development
- Armed Conflict: Theory and Law
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants must be university graduates and have a good knowledge of the English language certified by Cambridge or Michigan Proficiency or English speaking university degree or by a minimum TOEFL score 79 (Computer based) or 213 (Internet based) or by a minimum IELTS score 6.5.
- A completed application form
- Certified academic transcripts of university degree translated in English or Greek where appropriate
- Proof of Proficiency in English
- Two letters of reference
- Copy of ID or Passport
International1200 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 600 EUR per semester and a duration of 18 months.
National1200 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 600 EUR per semester and a duration of 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.