The core and optional courses present in the program allow a range of learning and training opportunities that allow for a wide range of employment and research opportunities, born from close ties with local and international industrial partners.
Graduates in Chemistry-Chemistry will deal with the design, synthesis and characterization of products and materials that meet the criteria of efficiency and environmental sustainability dictated by the current social feeling and by the strict European regulations that came into force in 2007; the use of the most modern technologies for the structural determination of new molecules and their interactions with macro-biomolecules. They will be familiar with the use of spectroscopic and computational techniques to solve structural and dynamic problems, or to correlate the molecular microscopic properties with the macroscopic properties of the substances
The employment sectors are mainly:
- Free profession, upon registration in the professional register.
- Employment in Institutes, Laboratories and Research Centers, Public or Private Bodies, Central or Local Public Administration, Chemical Industries, Pharmaceutical, Cosmetics, Dyes, New materials, food products etc. (Scientific research, applications, production, quality control).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced Analytical Chemistry
- Advanced Biological Chemistry
- Advanced Inorganic Chemistry
- Advanced Organic Chemistry
- Advanced Physical Chemistry
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesChemistry Natural Sciences Molecular Sciences View 7 other Masters in Chemistry in Italy
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Candidates are required to hold a three-year degree (B.A.)
- Students wishing to enrol in the course must also possess an adequate preparation in basic chemistry subjects.
- The admission of international students will be decided by the EC or by its delegate through an analysis of the curriculum, possibly integrated by an interview, including via computer.
- The Chemistry Committee evaluates each applicant’s Transcript and Curriculum. Bachelor degree holders (minimum 3 years full time BSc) in Chemistry, Applied Chemistry or Chemical Engineering will be evaluated for appropriate scientific background to allow for success in the Master degree programme.
- Successfully evaluated applicants participate in a mandatory selective assessment online test in Chemistry.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International756 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 756 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA756 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 756 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
The tuition fee is calculated according to the country of origin and ranges from a minimum of € 756 to a maximum of € 2,626 (per year).
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.