The curriculum puts a particular emphasis on corporate finance, financial engineering and risk management, quantitative asset management, macroeconomic analysis, quantitative trading, and financial regulation.
Helping students to find the right job after graduation is Siena's commitment.
Through a mix of theory and practice, interaction with finance practitioners and empirical sessions in our info-providers lab facilities, our MSc has been designed as a smooth transition to the finance industry.
Jobs in Financial Markets
Skills associated with the function:
- Analyst for risk and return factors of the different types of investments
- Market factors and regulatory constraints affecting trading and management strategies
- Proprietary portfolio manager
- Portfolio manager with third parties
- Trader in the financial markets
- Skills associated with the function:
Determinants of risk and profitability factors in the different market segments. Market factors and regulatory constraints affecting portfolio and trading strategies. Measurement and control of financial risks.
- Risk manager
- Financial Consultant
- Market analyst
- Managers of financial intermediaries
- Managers in financial directorates of non-financial corporations
- Corporate Valuation
- English for Economics & Business
- Financial Investments and Risk Management
- Financial Modeling
- Fundamentals of Programming
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
More informationGo to the programme website
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Finance Econometrics View 3 other Masters in Econometrics in Italy
- Normally, students admitted hold a three-year university degree (bachelor). Admission requirements depend upon the first level degree obtained by the student:
- Degree in business or economics: at least 12 ECTS (or equivalent) in mathematics for economics and finance and at least 8 ECTS (or equivalent) in finance or corporate finance.
- Degree in science (including mathematics) or engineering: at least 18 ECTS (or equivalent) in mathematical methods and at least 8 ECTS (or equivalent) in finance or corporate finance or, alternatively, at least 8 ECTS (or equivalent) in financial mathematical modelling.
International4700 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4700 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA4700 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4700 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
The tuition fee is calculated according to the country of origin.
Check the programme website for information about funding options.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.