This unique programme in Medical Law and Ethics course at De Montfort University will enable you to:
- Analyse, interpret and apply the laws regulating the provision of healthcare and with particular regard to ethical perspectives
- Gain a competitive advantage in difficult market conditions - increase your skills at this crucial time
- Achieve a recognised UK university qualification while combining full-time employment with study
- Learn from key industry practitioners and academics and benefit directly from their insight and invaluable commentary
- Apply your learning and new skills to your work immediately and help further your career
- Tailor the programme to your needs by studying your own unique combination of modules from this and other De Montfort LLM programmes
- Study at a faster pace – follow the ‘accelerated route’ and complete the LLM in 15 months
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Consent and the Situation of Incapacitated Patients
- Philosophy of Health Care
- Medical Negligence
- Medical Research
- Patient Safety, Quality and Professional Regulation in Healthcare Law
- Dental Law, Practice and Ethics
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 27 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- LL.M. - 180 credits
- Postgraduate Diploma - 120 credits
- Postgraduate Certificate - 60 credits
DisciplinesPhilosophy & Ethics Public Health Public Law View 28 other Masters in Public Law in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The standard entry requirements for the course are either a degree in law or another discipline from a UK university or a relevant professional qualification or an equivalent international qualification which indicates an ability to study at the postgraduate level. Whilst some background knowledge of law is useful, a degree in law is not essential.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International3866 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8700 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 27 months.
EU/EEA3866 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8700 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 27 months.
- LLM - £8,700
- Accelerated LLM - £9,000
- Postgraduate Diploma - £6,300
- Postgraduate Certificate - £3,500
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.