This makes the Master in Real Estate special
Build, sell, lease, fund, manage. The real estate industry is not only multifaceted, but also one of the key future markets in which you can make an enormous difference. In this fast and complex market, especially people with strong personalities have the chance to make that difference.
The gateway to success: Challenge-based learning.
Throughout the Real Estate programme from EBS University of Business and Law, the teaching concept of challenge-based learning provides insights into your practical future. Learn from and with the big names of the real estate industry. You understand the challenges facing CEOs and learn how to find successful solutions. Meet companies such as Momeni, Art Invest or Commerz Rreal on our field trips. In Real Business Challenges, you prepare presentations to deliver to the board of managers. In this way, you gain an understanding of the challenges of corporate governance.
Knowledge has no value without values.
EBS is firmly convinced that, in future, leaders can only make a difference in the world if they also have a strong personality. We teach our students courage, responsibility, consideration, and risk-taking with our coaching and the leadership hub. Thus promoting a "can-do" attitude.
The three EBS building blocks for your career.
- Leading yourself: an accompanying, individual coaching programme supports your personal development.
- Leading teams: work in international teams and learn to communicate, discuss and convince in a winning way.
- Leading organisations: grow with practical projects in the real estate sector.
The programme is EQUIS and FIBAA accredited.
- Real Estate Development
- Real Estate Economics
- Real Estate Finance
- Real Estate Fundamentals
- Real Estate Investment Structuring
- Real Estate Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
120 ECTS or 60 ECTS option
DisciplinesEconomics Finance Real Estate & Property Management View 72 other Masters in Finance in Germany
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- University entrance qualification and a Bachelor's degree with at least 180 ECTS or equivalent recognised qualification
- Accelerated Track: Bachelor degree with at least 240 ECTs
- English language certificate (TOEFL iBT, IELTS or an equivalent certificate)
- Valid GMAT, GRE or participation in our internal EBSgrad Test
International16890 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 33780 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
EU/EEA16890 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 33780 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
33,780 € total or 27,830 € total option
Living costs for Wiesbaden
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.