Issues of economic innovation have become an integral part of business activity and are expressed not only by the search for innovative products, new business models, especially based on Internet technologies, but also by the steadily growing R&D budgets.
If You are looking for the answers to the questions like:
- What do users think about Your web site?
- What Internet tools are best for Your company development?
- How to monitor Your Internet strategy?
- How to effectively arrange commercial space in Your store?
- How to introduce new products based on Internet technolologies?
You will find them right here. Choose Innovation Management at Poznan University of Economics and Business and take advantage of opportunities we have created especially for You.
Participate in courses that will be carried out in specially designed for the programme laboratories: ShopLab (Eye-tracking Research Laboratory) and ConsumerLab (Internet Consumer Behaviour Laboratory).
All the prognoses and job market analyses show that demand for the specialist in the field of the Innovation Management will be growing, not only in Poland but also in Europe and the USA.
The graduates will be equipped with:
- the knowledge of company management - in particular innovation management, starting with the phase of generating idea, followed by the step of defining the product, its commercialization and finally the controlling phase,
- the knowledge and necessary skills concerning the Internet as the most important environment for innovative market solutions,
- the knowledge about how to create the financial plan for an innovative venture, including the methods of financing the venture,
- the skills to conduct market research and use sophisticated data analysis techniques,
- the knowledge about the directions of creating Ecoinnovations.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Management theories
- Strategic planning
- Behavioural economics
- Principles of entrepreneurship
- Creativity in management
- Knowledge based economy
- Qualitative methods in market analysis
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesProject Management Management, Organisation & Leadership Innovation Management View 4 other Masters in Innovation Management in Poland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
International2345 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2345 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA2345 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2345 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.