The MSc Logistics and Supply Chain Management degree offered at the University of Westminster has been running since 1998 and is offered by the Department of Planning and Transport.
If you are unable to study for a full Master's course, we also offer a Logistics and Supply Chain Management Postgraduate Diploma and a Logistics and Supply Chain Management Postgraduate Certificate.
The course has a strong employment record, with graduates going on to work with a wide range of organisations including logistics service providers, manufacturers, retailers and the public sector.
Examples of companies that have recruited our graduates include:
- Procter & Gamble
- Maersk Logistics
- Volvo Logistics
- Kuehne + Nagel
- Norbert Dentressangle
This MSc course is accredited by the Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport (CILT) and graduates are exempt from the Institute’s exams.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Freight Transport And Logistics Services
- Logistics And The External Environment
- Logistics Management In A Retail Supply Chain Context
- Purchasing Management
- Research Skills For Logistics
- Sustainability And Freight Transport
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Supply Chain Management & Logistics View 1694 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United Kingdom
- A minimum of a lower second class honours degree (2:2). Relevant degree disciplines include economics, business studies, management, geography and operations research.
- However, students with qualifications in other disciplines such as languages and the humanities, engineering, and environmental sciences are also encouraged to apply. Alternative qualifications with relevant professional experience will also be considered.
International13000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13000 GBP per year during 12 months.
National7500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7500 GBP per year during 12 months.
- UK tuition fee: £7,500 (Price per academic year)
- International tuition fee: £13,000 (Price per academic year)
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.