The MSc Logistics and Supply Chain Management degree offered at the University of Westminster has been running since 1998 and is offered by the Department of Planning and Transport.
If you are unable to study for a full Master's course, we also offer a Logistics and Supply Chain Management Postgraduate Diploma and a Logistics and Supply Chain Management Postgraduate Certificate.
The course has a strong employment record, with graduates going on to work with a wide range of organisations including logistics service providers, manufacturers, retailers and the public sector.
Examples of companies that have recruited our graduates include:
- Procter & Gamble
- Maersk Logistics
- Volvo Logistics
- Kuehne + Nagel
- Norbert Dentressangle
More informationVisit official programme website
- Freight Transport And Logistics Services
- Logistics And The External Environment
- Logistics Management In A Retail Supply Chain Context
- Purchasing Management
- Research Skills For Logistics
- Sustainability And Freight Transport
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesSupply Chain Management & Logistics View 114 other Masters in Supply Chain Management & Logistics in United Kingdom
- A minimum of a lower second class honours degree (2:2). Relevant degree disciplines include economics, business studies, management, geography and operations research.
- However, students with qualifications in other disciplines such as languages and the humanities, engineering, and environmental sciences are also encouraged to apply. Alternative qualifications with relevant professional experience will also be considered.
International13000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13000 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA7500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7500 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.