At Philosophy from Western University - Canada each year the courses available reflect the strengths and diversity of interests of the faculty, which collect along five principal fields: feminist philosophy; history of philosophy (ancient, medieval and modern); moral, political and legal philosophy; philosophy of mind and language; and philosophy of science (including mathematics and logic.
Graduates with Philosophy from Western University - Canada will be able to do research in the following fields:
- Feminist Philosophy
- History of Philosophy
- Moral, Political and Legal Philosophy
- Philosophy of Mind & Language
- Philosophy of Science
- Sidgwick's Ethics
- Philosophy of Cosmology
- Philosophy, Psychology & Neuroscience
- George Berkeley's Social & Political Philosophy
- Moral Psychology: Trust and Social Bonds
- Central Problems in Political Theory
- Implications of AI
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPhilosophy & Ethics View 48 other Masters in Philosophy & Ethics in Canada
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Honours (or four-year) Bachelor's program from an accredited institution.
- Minimum 70% average in the last two years of the undergraduate degree.
- Biographical information
- Contact information
- Statement of academic intent
- Electronic transcripts from Ontario universities/colleges
- Professional background
- Referee information
- Proficiency in English Scores
- Application fee
- A sample of written work
- List of publications
International12656 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6328 CAD per semester during 12 months.
National4240 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2120 CAD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.