Public Health from Western University - Canada introduces complex and often ambiguous real-world scenarios into the classroom, forcing students to think and make decisions often with incomplete and inaccurate data. This prepares graduates for the dynamic conditions they'll encounter in their careers.
Graduates with Public Health from Western University - Canada will:
- apply their previous work and health-related experience
- discuss a wide-range of views and practices
- gain knowledge and skills to lead in an ever-changing and increasingly challenging public health landscape.
- Principles of Epidemiology
- Statistical Methods in Health
- Sustaining Environmental Health
- Health Promotion
- Social Cultural Determinants of Health
- Developing Healthy Communities
- Leading People and Organizations in Public Health
- Indigenous Health
- Health Policy, Law & Equity
- Managing Health Services
- Community Health Assessment & Program Evaluation
- Health Economics
- Public Health Practice
- Public Health Informatics
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Sciences View 180 other Masters in Public Health in Canada
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A four-year undergraduate degree with a minimum 70 per cent (Canadian equivalent) over the last two years of study.
- Demonstrated public health experience (work, volunteer, etc.)
- Demonstrated English language proficiency (TOEFL, IELTS) if you have not studied at the post-secondary level for at least two years in an English speaking country (Canada, United States, Australia, New Zealand, United Kingdom, and Nigeria)
- Recommended: successfully completed undergraduate statistics course with a minimum 70 per cent (Canadian equivalency) within the last five years.
- Biographical information
- Contact information
- Statement of academic intent
- Electronic transcripts from Ontario universities/colleges
- Referee information
- Application fee
- A sample of written work
- List of publications
International36766 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18383 CAD per semester during 12 months.
National21822 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10911 CAD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.