- Each year, a small and select group of about 20 participants each year, from both private and public sectors and across the continents, join the programme for a journey of profound and intense learning.
- The learning begins in Singapore, and continues later on in three universities in the United States: Wharton Business School at Philadelphia, MIT Sloan in Boston, Massachusetts, and UC Berkeley at California. During the first half of the Programme, a key part of the learning takes place in a foreign country for the Overseas Business Study Mission.
- The Programme includes a series of Business Leadership Seminars where participants gain privileged insights from the experiences of top Asian and international CEOs and business and government leaders through closed-door dialogues.
- At the end of the challenging journey, the Nanyang Technological University Fellows Master of Business Administration is rewarded with a firm conceptual foundation and practical knowledge of business models which embrace the best of east and west business practices, sensitive to the cultural diversity of business dealings within a global environment. You will also have established lasting friendships with other bright and dynamic leaders, from both the developed and emerging economies.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Accounting Analysis for Leaders
- Business Negotiation
- Contemporary Economic Analysis & Public Policy
- Corporate Finance & Policy
- Corporate Governance & Financial Markets
- Corporate Mergers and Acquisitions
- Cultural Intelligence
- East Asian Cultures & Management Philosophies
- Legal Aspects of International Business
- Strategic Marketing
- Talent Management
- Transformative Leadership
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management Studies View 27 other Masters in Management Studies in Singapore
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A good bachelor’s degree
- At least 8 years of management or senior professional experience
- Demonstrated fluency in English and a good score in TOEFL or IELTS (for international applicants for whom the medium of instruction was not in English at a tertiary level)
- Recommendation from your organisation’s CEO or equivalent where applicable
International46767 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 46767 USD per year during 12 months.
National46767 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 46767 USD per year during 12 months.
- 62,000 S$
Living costs for Singapore
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.