About Antai College
As the first China-based business school to be triply accredited by EQUIS, AMBA and AACSB, Antai College of Economics and Management (ACEM) of Shanghai Jiao Tong University is one of the best business schools in China which has established global collaborations with more than 80 well-known business schools around the world, and has achieved a worldwide reputation.
ACEM has 59 full-time professors and 75 associate professors with strong academic competence and excellent research capability. Currently, Antai College has more than 1200 undergraduate students, 800 graduate students, including 300 Ph.D. students, 1300 MBA students and 780 EMBA students.
The students of the International Business program at Shanghai Jiao Tong University will be granted a Graduate Certificate in Business Administration (in the field of International Business) and Master’s Degree in Management after acquiring all required credits and passing dissertation defense.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Chinese Culture
- Chinese Language
- Research Methods in Business and Management
- International Economics
- Chinese Economy
- Business Economics
- Management Thoughts and Leadership Arts
Below an age of 40, healthy, valid foreign passport holders with a bachelor degree or above
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesProject Management Business Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership View 5 other Masters in Project Management in China
A bachelor’s degree from an university or college;
- Students in their final year of undergraduate study may be admitted on the condition that their bachelor’s degrees are awarded before they enroll at SJTU;
- Official undergraduate transcript;
- Valid TOEFL (≥ 90), or academic IELTS (≥ 6) report;
- Native English speaker or the applicants with bachelor degrees in native English nations can be waived from this requirement
- Two letters of recommendation from associate professors or above;
- A copy of passport;
- New HSK certificate will be appreciated;
- Receipt of application fee：800RMB (approx. $135)
International7086 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14172 USD for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
National7086 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14172 USD for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
Tuition for the entire program is RMB 100,000
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.