About Antai College
As the first China-based business school to be triply accredited by EQUIS, AMBA and AACSB, Antai College of Economics and Management (ACEM) of Shanghai Jiao Tong University is one of the best business schools in China which has established global collaborations with more than 80 well-known business schools around the world, and has achieved a worldwide reputation.
ACEM has 59 full-time professors and 75 associate professors with strong academic competence and excellent research capability. Currently, Antai College has more than 1200 undergraduate students, 800 graduate students, including 300 Ph.D. students, 1300 MBA students and 780 EMBA students.
The students of the International Business program at Shanghai Jiao Tong University will be granted a Graduate Certificate in Business Administration (in the field of International Business) and Master’s Degree in Management after acquiring all required credits and passing dissertation defense.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Chinese Culture
- Chinese Language
- Research Methods in Business and Management
- International Economics
- Chinese Economy
- Business Economics
- Management Thoughts and Leadership Arts
Below an age of 40, healthy, valid foreign passport holders with a bachelor degree or above
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesProject Management Business Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership View 101 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
A bachelor’s degree from an university or college;
- Students in their final year of undergraduate study may be admitted on the condition that their bachelor’s degrees are awarded before they enroll at SJTU;
- Official undergraduate transcript;
- Online Application (open from February 24th to April 30th)
- Valid TOEFL (≥ 90), or academic IELTS (≥ 6) report;
- Native English speaker or the applicants with bachelor degrees in native English nations can be waived from this requirement
- Two letters of recommendation from associate professors or above;
- A copy of passport;
- New HSK certificate will be appreciated;
- Receipt of application fee:800RMB (approx. $135)
International7660 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15320 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
National7660 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15320 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
Tuition for the entire program is RMB 100,000
Living costs for Shanghai
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.