The duration of the term may be shorter but the curriculum and the credits of the Global Master of Business Administration Program is identical with the two-year-long MBA programs of business schools over the world, thereby saving your time and expense while maintaining the highest quality in education.
The mandatory courses are taught by the Seoul National University faculty members. Students can also take a variety of courses provided by adjunct professors from leading international universities.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Operations Management
- Managerial Economics
- Human Resource Management
- Financial Accounting
- International Business
- Financial Management
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEconomics Business Administration Finance View 3 other Masters in Business Administration in South Korea
How to apply:
- Application Form
- Print out after completing online application
- Personal Statement and Study Plan
- Two Letters of Recommendation from two different professors with stamp or signature on sealed envelope
- Official Bachelor's Transcript and Degree or Graduation Certificate
- Official Master's Transcript and Degree or Graduation Certificate
- A Copy of the Applicant's Passport
- Copies of both parents' passports
- Official document indicating parent-child relationship between the applicant and parents
- Financial Certification
- Additional materials required to applicants for programs in Fine Arts, Music, Physical Education, Music Education Major or Fine Arts Education Major
International5950 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2975 USD per semester during 18 months.
Living costs for Seoul
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
SNU offers a variety of scholarship programs for foreign students. About 50% of students are partially or entirely exempt from tuition fees. SNU scholarship programs are mostly merit-based, but the University applies more generous criteria for international students. Internal scholarships are awarded each semester, and external scholarships are generally provided until graduation if all requirements are continually satisfied.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.