Public Administration from University of Ottawa aims to familiarize students with critical methods of knowledge production and to develop their capacity for conducting basic and applied research.
Students at Public Administration from University of Ottawa will:
- develop the ability to extract from research the learning necessary for undertaking their responsibilities as public managers and policy analysts.
- be equipped with the know-how and skills necessary for success in a constantly changing organizational environment.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Co-op Work Term
- Globalization And Continental Integration
- Democratic Governance
- Research Methods
- Theories Of Public Management
- Theories Of Public Policy
- Ethics In The Public Sector
- Public Administration: Coordination And Consistency
- Culture And Power In Public Organizations
- Selected Themes In Public Administration
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesPublic Administration Public Policy Political Science View 27 other Masters in Public Administration in Canada
- To be considered for admission, applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree with specialization or a major in public administration or in a related discipline with a minimum average of 75% (B+).
- Resume required
- 2 Recommendation letters
- English Proficiency
International17146 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8573 CAD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
National4912 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2456 CAD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.