The Master of Business Administration at National University of Singapore integrates Western business models and leadership tenets from a distinctly Asian perspective.
Outside the classroom, overseas student exchanges, student-led study trips, business case competitions and other initiatives will expand your horizons and international network.
Graduates with Master of Business Administration from National University of Singapore will:
- gain knowledge and concepts that are the backbone of a general management education
- equip with the essential skills required by leaders to succeed in the global business environment.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Corporate Strategy
- Financial Management
- Financial Accounting
- Managerial Economics
- Marketing Management
- Managerial Operations & Analytics
- Leading with Impact
- Strategy & Organisation
- Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- Analytics & Operations
- Digital Business
- Real Estate
- Healthcare Management
- 17 months
- 30 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesMaster in Business Administration (MBA) View 19 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in Singapore
- Online Application Form
- A copy of your resume
- A copy of your undergraduate degree scroll
- A copy of your undergraduate degree transcripts/mark sheets
- A copy of your Test Taker’s GMAT/GRE/EA score report
- A copy of your IELTS/TOEFL report
- A copy of your passport, NRIC or Employment Pass (upload only ONE that is applicable to you)
- A passport-sized photograph
- A copy of your “Financial Supporting” documents
- All applicants to the NUS MBA programme have to complete four essay questions via the online application system.
- Two referee reports are required to complete your application. The two referees can be your current employer, previous employer or corporate client.
- Application Fee
- Salary Slip
International41338 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 20669 USD per semester and a duration of 17 months.
National41338 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 20669 USD per semester and a duration of 17 months.
S$29,425 Full-timeS$14,714 Part-time
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.