Business Administration from University of Ottawa provides a strong foundation in all management disciplines, develops management and people skills, and refines the students' ability to view and analyze issues, opportunities and situations from a strategic perspective, allowing them to become responsible agents of change. Emphasis is placed on the applications of relevant, contemporary management concepts, models and philosophies with an integrated approach to problem solving and an appreciation of all aspects of the organization.
Students at Business Administration from University of Ottawa will:
- get teamwork and managerial skills development.
- grapple with real-world challenges facing organizations through industry-based integrating projects that draw upon multiple disciplines.
- become actively involved with organizations.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Data Analysis, Statistics
- Governance, Corporate governance
- Organizational Behaviour, Human Resources
- Finance, Economics
- Business Policy, International Management, High Technology
- Information Systems
- Management Decision Models, Operation Management
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Marketing Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 92 other Masters in Business Administration in Canada
- Holding a Canadian baccalaureate degree or its equivalent with minimum standing of B, or a 70 per cent overall average.
- Having acquired a minimum of three years full-time work experience. In general, preference is given to those applicants who have greater work experience, particularly when there is evidence of management responsibilities and career progression.
- Having achieved at least a 50th percentile score on the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT), with strong standing for each individual test component, including at least a 4.5 score on analytical essay writing.
- 2 Recommendation letters
- Statement of interest
- Curriculum vitae
- Minimum of three full-time years of work experience
- GMAT or GRE official results
- Personal interview
International41186 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20593 CAD per semester during 12 months.
National17228 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8614 CAD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Ottawa
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.