The Management - Organizational Behaviour field draws on several disciplines, including psychology, sociology, and economics, and examines the behaviour of individuals, groups and organizations.
The program from Queen's University is designed to prepare students for doctoral (PhD) studies and an academic career.
This is a 12-month program beginning in September. Each student is required to complete the following courses and a research project of publishable quality.Acceptable Undergraduate Degrees
- Political Science
- Business or Commerce
- Environmental Studies
More informationVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Research Methodology
- Experimental Research Method Design
- Foundations of Research in Organizational Behaviour
- Seminar in Micro-Organizational Behaviour
- Survey Research Method Design
- Qualitative Research Method Design
- Seminar in Meso-Organizational Behaviour
- Advanced Topics in Organization Theory
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Human Resource Management Business Intelligence & Analytics View 147 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Canada
- A four year undergraduate degree with a B+ (77%) average.
- A mandatory GMAT test score in the 85th percentile (approximately 640), or a GRE test score of 160 Verbal Reasoning and 163 Quantitative Reasoning. In certain cases, lower test scores can be compensated for by excellence in other application areas.
- English Test
- Two academic referees familiar with your research and academic potential.
- Statement of Research Interests and Career goals.
International14899 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14899 CAD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National7108 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7108 CAD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.