They will also have the opportunity to conduct in-depth research into the area of marketing that is of most interest to them. Examples include branding, brand management, consumer persuasion, consumer fairness, consumer activism, and the impact and use of social media.
This is a 12-month program from Queen's University beginning in September. Each Management - Marketing student is required to complete the following courses and a research project of publishable quality.Acceptable Undergraduate degrees include, but are not limited to:
- Business or Commerce
- Media/Cultural Studies
More informationVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Research Methodology
- Experimental Research Method Design
- Marketing Strategy & Management
- Research Development
- Consumer Behaviour
- Survey Research Method Design
- Qualitative Research Method Design
- Marketing Topics
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMarketing Management, Organisation & Leadership Retail Management View 26 other Masters in Marketing in Canada
- A four year undergraduate degree with a B+ (77%) average.
- A mandatory GMAT test score in the 85th percentile (approximately 640), or a GRE test score of 160 Verbal Reasoning and 163 Quantitative Reasoning. In certain cases, lower test scores can be compensated for by excellence in other application areas.
- English Test
- Two academic referees familiar with your research and academic potential.
- Statement of Research Interests and Career goals.
International14899 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14899 CAD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National7108 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7108 CAD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.