At Management - Analytics from Queen's University students will first develop a grounding in data science, machine learning, operations research, and solving prescriptive analytics problems. The program provides ample opportunity to focus on applications of analytics in pricing, revenue management, financial services, operations, and supply chain management.
Graduates of this program will be well prepared to pursue doctoral (PhD) studies, as well as analytical positions in consulting, financial services, or logistics.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Deterministic Operations Research Models
- Probabilistic Operations Research Models
- Applied Statistics and Econometrics
- Analysis of Supply Chains
- Big Data Analytics
- Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence
- Econometric Methods
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Business Intelligence & Analytics Data Science & Big Data View 20 other Masters in Business Intelligence & Analytics in Canada
- A four year undergraduate degree with a B+ (77%) average.
- Applicants must submit a GMAT or GRE score.
- If English is not your first language, one of two English tests.
- Two academic referees familiar with your research and academic potential.
- Statement of research interests and career goals.
- Upload a copy of your official transcripts to your online application for all academic institutions attended.
International14982 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14982 CAD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National6980 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6980 CAD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.