Management - Analytics students will first develop a grounding in data science, machine learning, operations research, and solving prescriptive analytics problems. The program provides ample opportunity to focus on applications of analytics in pricing, revenue management, financial services, operations, and supply chain management.
Queen's University graduates of this program will be well prepared to pursue doctoral (PhD) studies, as well as analytical positions in consulting, financial services, or logistics.
This is a 12-month program beginning in September. Each student is required to complete the following courses and a research project of publishable quality.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Deterministic Operations Research Models
- Probabilistic Operations Research Models
- Applied Statistics and Econometrics
- Advanced Topics in Analytics
- Analysis of Supply Chains
- Big Data Analytics
- Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence
- Econometric Methods
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Business Intelligence & Analytics Master in Management (MIM) View 142 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Canada
- A four year undergraduate degree with a B+ (77%) average.
- A mandatory GMAT test score in the 85th percentile (approximately 640), or a GRE test score of 160 Verbal Reasoning and 163 Quantitative Reasoning. In certain cases, lower test scores can be compensated for by excellence in other application areas.
- English Test
- Two academic referees familiar with your research and academic potential.
- Statement of Research Interests and Career goals.
International14899 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14899 CAD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National7108 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7108 CAD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.