At Management - Business Economics from Queen's University students will first develop a grounding in micro-economic theory and econometrics; then focus on more applied topics including application to entrepreneurship, industrial organization, competitive strategy and international trade.
This program will prepare you for entry into a high quality doctoral (PhD) program, as well as research oriented positions in consulting, banking, government and public policy.
- Economics of Organizations
- Microeconomic Theory
- Applied Statistics and Econometrics
- Managerial Economics and Policy Seminar
- Econometric Methods
- Macroeconomic Theory
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Business Administration Management Studies View 75 other Masters in Economics in Canada
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Queen's University and/or in Canada, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- A four year undergraduate degree with a B+ (77%) average.
- Applicants must submit a GMAT or GRE score.
- If English is not your first language, one of two English tests.
- Two academic referees familiar with your research and academic potential.
- Statement of research interests and career goals.
- Upload a copy of your official transcripts to your online application for all academic institutions attended.
International12927 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12927 CAD per year during 12 months.
National5772 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5772 CAD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Kingston
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.