The professors who teach in the International Business (Single Degree) program include award-winning teachers, widely published researchers, and best-selling authors. They are experts at merging theory and application to guide students in the classroom and beyond. Using a blend of case studies, briefings, class discussions, and experiential learning, your professors will create a classroom experience that is energized and exciting.
In addition to their exceptional academic credentials, the program faculty has extensive business and consulting experience with some of the world’s leading organizations. This allows them to augment class material with relevant, real-world examples.
The faculty at Smith School of Business from Queen's University is committed to your success, both academically and in your career. For that reason, you will find them very approachable and available to answer questions and provide assistance outside of class time. The Smith experience fosters close working relationships between faculty and students.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Business in the Global Economy
- Leadership Across Cultures
- Global Strategy
- Global Virtual Teams
- International Marketing Strategy
- Finance for Global Managers
- International Operations Management
- Key topics in International Business
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesInternational Relations International Law International Business View 19 other Masters in International Relations in Canada
- A complete application must include official, up-to-date transcripts for all current and previous study the applicant has listed in the Academic Background section of the application.
- Transcripts in languages other than English or French must be accompanied by an English or French translation provided by the institution issuing the transcript.
- For applicants to research programs, two current academic recommendations are required from professors under whom the applicant has recently studied.
- Two Professional letters of recommendation can be submitted in support of applications to professional graduate programs.
- Proficiency in English is a prerequisite for admission
International51850 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 51850 CAD for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
National31059 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 31059 CAD for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.