- EPAS Certified: This is the only Master's degree in Digital Marketing with a top quality certification with global recognition, given by EFMD EPAS. This means that the program's objectives and intended learning outcomes are one of a kind.
- Double Diploma awarded upon completion: You´ll receive the Master in Digital Marketing from ESIC Business&Marketing School and the European Diploma in Digital Marketing from FEDMA- Federation of European Direct & Interactive Marketing. Both of them are recognised by the Pan-European Education and Accreditation Comittee.
- The MDM is a master that enhances the international reach and potential of our students professional careers, therefore they must choose between 3 unique International Business Experiences, in either London or China.
The Digital Marketing programme from ESIC Business & Marketing School is an innovative, academically sound, practice-driven, and digital marketing-focused program, reflecting the current challenges of the marketplace. The main objective of the MDM is to help and support students to make the transition into strategic management, in the area of digital marketing in particular.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Digital Marketing Strategy
- Web & Mobile Marketing across environments: SEO & ASO
- SEM & Lead Generation Media
- Global and local Social Media
- Media Planning & Creativity
- Marketing Automation, AI & Big Data
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesMarketing Creative Writing Digital Marketing View 3 other Masters in Creative Writing in Spain
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Passport or NIE.
- Notes of Baccalaureate or the education system equivalent.
- Requirement of Legal Access to the Spanish University. (Homologation of the Definitive Foreign Baccalaureate or definitive UNED Accreditation).
- Consult this document for more information.
- Official Certificate of English.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International21400 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21400 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA21400 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21400 EUR per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Madrid
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.