Students in the Media and Governance programme at the Keio University International Center are required to submit an application and obtain approval from the University prior to conducting the activity, after which they can earn credits if they are approved.
Note*: Certificate: In addition to the Master’s Degree, students can earn a Certificate of Program or Course Completion by fulfilling specific requirements. The certificate will be signed by the Dean of the Graduate School and demonstrates the student’s expertise in the corresponding field.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The Academic Project and the Master Seminar constitute the foundation of the Master’s Program and the student’s day-to-day research. In Academic Projects, students receive guidance in cutting-edge fields from multiple faculty members specializing in their specific theme or issue of interest.
- There are more than 50 Academic Projects available in advanced fields to accommodate students’ diverse research interests. Students can also collaborate with diverse actors such as research institutes and administrative bodies inside or outside Japan to receive advice from a broader point of view.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesJournalism & Media Communication Sciences International Development View 7 other Masters in International Development in Japan
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Applicants who are facing difficulties with their application, such as not being able to submit their Certificate of Graduation or Academic Transcript, due to the spread of the COVID-19 (coronavirus disease) should contact the Admissions Office (email@example.com).
- If there are any changes to the application process, announcements will be made on the Graduate School of Media and Governance website. Please check for announcements regularly.
- All applicants must carefully read the detailed information regarding the qualification of applicants, schedule, application period and screening method provided in the application guidebooks.
International12844 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12844 USD per year during 24 months.
National12844 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12844 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Tokyo
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.