We aim to equip students to develop innovative and intelligent solutions to meet today’s most pressing challenges in business and society: shaping innovative business practices, designing agile workflows, and creating sustainable solutions in a world of finite resources.
Our Management, Technology and Economics programme at ETH Zurich - Swiss Federal Institute of Technology takes pride in having strong contacts and frequent interaction with key decision makers in business and public governance. Practically oriented case studies on relevant topics such as digital transformation, sustainability, and strategy will help you understand and shape transformation in companies.
An international student body with a wide range of backgrounds, peer-to-peer learning, a mentoring programme and an industrial internship all form part of the MSc Management, Technology, and Economics experience and will prepare you to take on leadership positions in technology-driven organisations.
The programme comprises three semesters of lecture courses, an industrial internship and a final Master’s thesis completed within six months.
- Mission: To provide a solid academic foundation for developing systemic solutions to complex professional challenges in Management, Technology, and Economics.
- Target Group: Entrepreneurial students with a background in engineering or natural sciences.
- Excellence: Our world class faculty combines scholarly excellence and a constant engagement with practice.
- Focus: While core courses provide you with a rucksack of knowledge ranging from HR Management to Macroeconomics the programme also offers strong specializations of choice, e.g. in innovation, energy and risk.
- Link to Industry: The D-MTEC Executives-in-Residence Programme and the D-MTEC Entrepreneurial Leadership Programme facilitate direct access to the corporate world.
- Internship: An industrial placement is part of the curriculum.
- Peer-to-peer-learning: Many courses involve team work and strong interaction. The international and multidisciplinary student population provides numerous extracurricular learning opportunities.
- Duration: The MSc ETH MTEC is a two years full-time programme.
- Language: The programme is fully conducted in English.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- General Management and Human Resource Management
- Strategy, Technology and Innovation Management
- Information Management, Operations Management
- Quantitative and Qualitative Methods
- Financial Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEconomics Technology Management View 4 other Masters in Technology Management in Switzerland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- We welcome applications to the Master of Science Programme in Management, Technology, and Economics (MSc ETH MTEC) from ambitious students with a Bachelor's degree in fields such as engineering, physics, mathematics, computer sciene, technology or other natural sciences.
- International Bachelor's degree
- ETH Bachelor's degree
- EPFL Bachelor's degree
- Bachelor's degree from a Swiss university
International1324 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 662 EUR per semester during 24 months.
National1324 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 662 EUR per semester during 24 months.
- Tuition fee: CHF 730/Semester
Living costs for Zürich
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.