The Management, Technology and Economics offered by ETH Zurich - Swiss Federal Institute of Technology delivers methodological as well as specialised practical expertise in the areas of economics, product design, innovation, human resources, sustainability, entrepreneurship, marketing, logistics, organisational change, negotiation and leadership.
Cross-sector collaboration and entrepreneurial thinking are critical components of business leadership in the new millennium. The programme takes pride in having strong contacts and frequent interaction with entrepreneurial leaders in business and society. The faculty combines scholarly excellence and a constant engagement with practice.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- General Management and Human Resource Management
- Strategy, Technology and Innovation Management
- Information Management, Operations Management
- Quantitative and Qualitative Methods
- Financial Management
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- To be eligible for admission to a Master's degree programme at ETH Zurich you need to have a high-quality Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 180 ECTS or an equivalent first academic degree from an internationally recognized university.
- The degree must be in a discipline qualifying for the chosen Master's degree programme. Your previous studies must comply in quality, depth and breadth with the requirement profile of the Master's degree programme.
- Candidates from Swiss Universities of Applied Sciences (Fachhochschulen) can apply if certain conditions are fulfilled.
International1240 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 620 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA1240 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 620 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.