Why choose this Master of Project Management course at Queensland University of Technology
If you want to develop advanced discipline knowledge and skills to lead and project manage large and complex projects in diverse work settings, then this is the course for you.
This course is designed to provide knowledge and experience in managing projects in professional organisations.
It addresses the main concepts and methodologies of project management and provides educational opportunities for advanced study for cognate students from a wide range of industries including engineering and the resources sector.
This course will produce project managers capable of managing constraints in time, cost and quality, as well as social, political and environmental challenges. It draws on the Project Management Body of Knowledge which is the international benchmark and framework upon which the practice of project management is based.
You will have the necessary expertise to take on managerial roles in projects of your chosen profession. Upon graduating, you will have acquired professional experience which will enable you to manage project goals within constraints, and contribute to strategic decision-making through understanding a range of specialty areas relevant to project management.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Project Management Essentials
- Systems in Project Management
- People and Projects
- Projects and Performance
- Project Investigation
- Managing the Project
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, International
- Apply before
DisciplinesProject Management View 85 other Masters in Project Management in Australia
A completed recognised:
- bachelor degree (or higher) in engineering, built environment or business disciplines with a minimum grade point average (GPA) of 4.00 (or equivalent on QUT's 7 point scale); or
- bachelor degree in any discipline with a minimum grade point average (GPA) of 4.00 (or equivalent on QUT's 7 point scale); and at least 6 months (full-time or equivalent) working in project management. Students applying on the basis of work experience must submit a detailed CV, position details and employment statements;
International34500 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 34500 AUD per year and a duration of 18 months.
National23100 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 23100 AUD per year and a duration of 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.